Brooke Pattrick’s African Energy Journal® iPad Edition is the first point of reference for anyone doing business in the African energy sector, highlighting methods and strategies of implementation across the African continent. It focuses on the provision (generation, transmission, distribution) and efficient use and consumption of electricity (power) across the continent. All forms of energy (renewables, gas, nuclear, etc.) are covered by virtue of their role within the energy mix.
African Energy Journal is published six times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
We offer the following subscription options*:
Annual auto-renewable subscription for ZAR349.99 incl VAT
Single issues for ZAR89.99 incl VAT each
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.